Went to the airport. Of course I didn't fly away. Nor was I sending anyone away. But I miss the airport and visiting it was ummm nice. We had lunch there. Almost the whole family were there. The kids have their chance to try out the camera.
We went over to Grandma's and we sat for a while and went for a small BBQ. Spontaneous. My uncle's plan. It was more of us playing at the playground rather than us BBQ-ing. Heh. I was just taking photos of them playing. It was nice. One of our Brunei counterpart is here. He's not changed a bit.
I have tons of photos of today but I'm not in the mood to upload them. Maybe I will tomorrow. Maybe never. We'll see.
I love everyone here but perhaps distance would make things better. Coz for now, I don't see my future here. But... I dunno where to go.