This is no PMS shit but I'm just sick about some things. And I mean SICK! I'm just tired of repeating. I'm tired of repeating. Oh wait, did I just repeat myself? It has become 2nd nature for me, I guess. But really, I'm just tired of repeating. Oh ooops! I'm feeling jaded over things I'm not directly involved.
Today was pretty ok despite the harsh taxi ride (Oh My God! Fire those MAD taxi drivers!!!) and my mensuration cramps. I realized how soothing some MAT2/ABG2 can sound. I know I sound crazy but they just have that right tone that could somewhat calm you down and feel relaxed. *_* Then again, maybe the cramps went up my head.
And you know what's more sick? I postponed my movie date with my Kak Cikgu and end up, I must attend something else. MUST?! May God save those involved. Coz these cramps don't last for a day. And these cramps will spread even to men. It's so gonna be painful and uncomfortable. Haiz.
Ooooh patot lah... Belom makan obat. Time for some Panadols.