I'm going for the traditional New Year's Eve entry. Heh.
2005's been quite a learning experience. I just pray 2006 will be better.
New Year eve will be spent watching TV, followed by a wedding dinner with my good fren. I have no clue how a Malay wedding dinner will be like. Heh. It'll be quite a surprise for me. New Year's eve will end with him.
And New Year eve too will mark the end of this humble blog of mine. It's been a wild and risky ride. I've had my fair share of fun. Those who've come up with their own conclusions made my entries more interesting. They deserve to be mentioned coz they bothered to bother about my blog. Most importantly, thank you for those who dropped by and leaving my blog everytime with an open mind. I appreciate it a lot. Email me at azaciel@gmail.com if you can. I'll see you in the real world.
I'm out,
Azaciel