The days have been great. It tend to get frustrating sometimes but I guess all that are perhaps for my own good. Anyway, lessons are officially over. It's sad, really. I suddenly feel attached to that place. Why Oh Why. I hope I meet those people again some time so that I could say HI to them or something. *sigh*
Anyway, the leave started off with a chalet which I didn't stay in. Heh. Everyone else did. I attended the BBQ to fill up my stomach and then leave for home. 1.5hrs of butt aching travelling from one end of S'pore to another. Took some photos but not that interesting.

The following day, went out with MeeBoi and while waiting for him, I had my breakfast at TWO PM! Expensive but I just miss my cheesecake. I miss The Cheesecake Shop in Aust! *sobs*

Apart from chilling out, I did some damage to my bank account.

The 1st one's from MeeBoi. :-) I just love the butterfly top. And the red tank top just look sporty and the material is what I wanted. And I'm so happy to receive those V.i.c.t.o.r.i.a's S.e.c.r.e.t body splashes! Finally! I've been searching high and low and thinking of ways to get them and now I finally have them in my hands! Yeaaaahooo!!!!!
And so that's all. But guess what? I'm going on blog leave again some time soon. *grins*