I think I have a thing for rockstars. Ok, I'm SO SURE that I have a thing for rockstars. Ahahaha! It's that image thing, I supposed. Every band, I'll have my favourite member and they're always the lead. The last time it was Duta from Sheila on 7. Then came this lead singer from PeterPan (no, not that kiddie pixie) whom I never bother finding out the name but nevertheless I love watching him though I think he needs to improve on his live performance (his singing, I mean). Then now, I'm like so madly over Radja's lead singer coz I finally saw him on the Indo channel while I was sleeping over at my aunt's. And when he sang 1 line or 2 of their song, I was feeling the goosebumps. That must be love. *LoL* I'm not crazy over Malaysian bands and I have no idea why. I love Exist also becoz this guy I used to know once sounded like the lead for Exist and was much pleasant to my eyes too. *LoL* But Exist was too mellow. I wanted rock and the Indo bands ROCK my iPod! Let me just say, I'm only into mild rock. Not the noisy ones coz those are JUST NOISE.
Current songs on REPEAT:
1) Tak Bisakah - PeterPan (if u're lucky, turn up ur speaker and u might hear it)
2) Jujur - Radja
3) Tulus - Radja
4) Pupus - Dewa (OMG! He just sound GREAT live)
5) everything else from Radja's latest album *grins*
And Jaja, I found SALMA'S Tarikkan Nafas Terakhir! Ehehehe!!!! And I found Radja's Jujur music video. I'm just so into Radja for now. I'll listen to them until I get sick of them. Heheheh.
Tulus - Radjakekasih aku tak mengerti
apa yg ada di dalam hatimu
kau diam kau tersenyum pada aku
di saat aku salah
jangan pernah dustai hati
bila memang sudah tak cinta lagi
percuma bila terus bersamam
pastikan terpisah
reff: tuluskah hatimu mencintai aku
bila aku pernah menyakiti hatimu
maafkan aku, lupakanlah aku
bila itu maumu
tuluskah hatimu mencintai aku
bila aku pernah melakukan salah
maafkan aku, lupakanlah aku
namun jangan tinggalkan cintaku
jangan pernah dustai hati
bila memang sudah tak cinta lagi
percuma bila terus bersamam
pastikan terpisah