Tiring day before yesterday. Tiring yesterday. And it will most definitely be a tiring today and also tomorrow. Oh God! Now you know why I don't like this festival? Sometimes I feel we're going thru too much trouble when it's supposed to be something simple. Apsal lah menyusahkan diri... *sigh*
Anyway, I baked TWO cakes. Yes, the layer by layer cakes. Then, I had to remove the onions' skin and tons more. My legs ached when I got up in the morning. The pain felt like as if I jogged the day before. Muscle ache. Maybe I dreamt I was jogging. If that's the case, I hope I dream more of that. Then 1 day when I got up, my body will be well-toned. Ahaha. Dream on. We've pretty much done most of the stuff. See, my mother's all excited for the late night event later tonight. I'm just going to enjoy my TV and rest coz I know the Syawal morning will be busy and many nags. What do you expect from a family of Scorpios. Can we EVER get along well EVERYDAY. Surprise for the day... Jeng Jeng Jeng... AKU DAPAT BAJU KURUNG, YEAY EY! AKU DAPAT BAJU KURUNG, YEAY EY! *terkinja-kinja mcm kera joget zapin*
The wind sounds strong. I saw some lightning. Maybe it'll rain?