I'm chilling in. I got 50 bucks from my father and a bit cheesy bday wishes from my mother and bro. I got all that while I was smelly and untidy. Raw and unedited. Hahaha!
Thanks to friends who sent me sms-es, msn msgs and radio dedication wishing me a Happy Birthday. Many thanks and hugs and virtual kisses from me. Hehe. Ada ke patot Sempoi ckp pokok taugeh eh Ja. Takpe, plan kita akan aku uruskan. Mintak2 aku ingat and tak gementar! Hahahaha!
Last yr aku dah mintak belon drp Hajar. Dapat you! Hehehe. Abeh aku dan mamat tu tiup belon 2 ke 3 gitu. Lepas tu biarkan. Sungguh takde keje. Tahon lepas pon time bday aku, mak aku baru tahu yg aku ada boipren. Ahaha. Itu paling lepak. Tahon sebelum nye, time aku masih solo menyolo, bday di rantauan. Aku bikin samosa, pegi rumah Unit 2 abeh ada potong kek abeh dapat urut2. Hehe.
Anyway, this year will be a quiet birthday. I mean how noisy must a 25 yr old get? Haha. The older we get the more we want a quiet birthday. It was not like last time where my mother will bake delicious bday cakes for me and we'll call up some of my close primary school friends and have a nice kiddie party. Or she'll bake a cake for me to bring to school and give them to my classmates. Or she baked my favourite cake and we had some doa selamat just the 5 of us (incl my late grandfather that is) and then have a feast together. It was so fun. :-)