It's Syawal. And I've been busy. Tired. Sleepy. Before I go on being boring, Eid Mubarak / Selamat Hari Raya / Selamat Hari Lebaran to the Muslims around the world. May we learn something from Ramadhan and may we be better people and may the world be a better place for everyone.
Anyway, it felt funny with Syawal starts. I guess it's the whole preparation. It's just too tiring. The 1st day of Syawal is always VERY tiring eventhough I was the assistant chef. The Master Chef a.k.a the mother didn't sleep the whole night. Well, blame it on late night shopping. I didn't follow her. I doze off after my so-called beauty regime. :-P
The day was nice. The paternal side came coz my father's the oldest. We had an additional person who's from Turkey. She's an exchange student. It must be a totally different experience for her. To cut the story short, I managed to take pics of this little cousin of mine from the paternal side. Usually it's difficult to see the little cousin smile. But just now was like a treat for my camera. =-)
I would love to go on but I am so sleepy. Till another.