So much for the happy visits and stuff. I'm now back to some seriousness. It'll all be done in about 1mth. Just ONE MONTH. So, I better not screw up and they better not make me pissed.
Let's talk about yesterday 1st. Visited 3 houses and 1 hospital. Heh. The uncle's wife's up and perhaps having a little fever. But looks like she'll be well soon. No longer in that "2 visitors only" ward. That man was still in the ward. And I guess his pulse is back to normal. But we can never be so sure. Visiting the 3 houses was all about relationships, friendships and some percentage of it was my crave for cheap thrill. :-P It has been a funny trip. Going out late on a Monday night was not normal but it was nice. Unfortunately, we had to end it early coz time refused to pass slowly. Hehe.
Today started early. Registration, car wash and back home. Linchah kadok. I just can't stand the car wash and filling up petrol by asking someone else to do it. Perhaps I'm used to seeing my friends do it themselves. For goodness sake, it's no that hard, isn't it?! Lazy S'poreans. So, I told my bro "If you could come to Wgong with me, the 1st place I'll bring you will be at the car wash. I don't care if the car's clean and sparkling. We WILL wash the car. And we will fill up the petrol by ourselves and use that wiper provided at the petrol kiosk to wipe the windows of the car." Ahahahaha! Let's hope I still remember my way around Wgong. :-P
I look forward to tomorrow. To celebrate my YOUTH. Ehehehehe.