At 8:30am, I did it again. I embarrassed myself. I said something totally out of point. *blush* Paisey hor. And so today, I'm heading to the school which I said NO to for no reason. I guess to make up for it. 7hrs of work, beybeh. I guess I get to deal with Saints coz the school's name is "Saint" something. Heh. Corny.
And ummm I guess my prayers come true *shudders* coz I wanted to work long hours to escape being at home and rotting my life away. Alhamdulillah. Thank God. Sometimes I wonder what this means. Well, 1 thing's for sure - he's been listening to me. And no my dear Father (and I mean my genetic father of course), nobody can make me convert to something else. I hope I don't bump into those people. But if I do, I'll show the PEACE sign, smile and walk away. Heheh. Even if they offer me tons to money, would those money gurantee me to heaven? No. I can't bribe God to go to heaven. So, there.
Ah well... I have to get ready for work. If you wonder how work might be like for me today, you will know all about it soon enough.