"Onijaaa" was what I heard the other day when I went to Kinokuniya. I found it cute. Heh. When I have my own child, I'll make him/her call me that! Heheh. *berangan*
Doa terkabul lagi. Alhamdulillah. The hope for work and from that school came true. Classes were good. I mean, we will tend to get those mischevious kids and we'll get angry and all but in the end, you can easily forgive them. Well, I only feel that towards the primary school kids. NOT the secondary ones. :-P Anyway, today the kids were being quite naughty. They went to the toilet and played water and were not out of the toilet for too long. If I really want to be the real me, I'd have entered the boys' toilet and screamed at them. But ok, I'm just a part-timer, so, I better behave. So, the monitor of the class had to help me out. Tsk. Notti Notti boys. The P6 kids were ok. They're the better classes for the day. It was a bit boring coz there was nothing for me to do.
Alright. I'm just so tired. Scrapped Princess and then zzzzzzzz.