I had a date with Feez. She's someone I met when I 1st went to Aust in 2002. Here's a low-down of what we did. I was late. I gave her a prezzie at a not-so-romantic moment. *giggles* We went to watch a pretty romantic-comedy movie a.k.a Corpse Bride. I did feel like crying in the movie coz at some point, it was really sad. Like Hindi movie. Coz there's singing and dancing. Hahaha! After the movie, we had dinner - Lamb Chops for her and Grilled Fish for me. It would have been perfect if we had some sparkling grape juice (coz we can't have wine... hehehe). And the best is always the talking. Lotsa catching up. :-)
And oh! I got this. It's chocolate. And the packaging looks neat for a man, I guess. This is as manly as it can get. The other one had a SUNFLOWER. Hahaha!

No, it's not for HIM. *grins*