I hate it when people intrude into my life without even knowing what my life is all about. I hate it when people accuse me of things when fact is, it had never crossed my mind. It hurts.
The day then got better. Thanks to 3 little kids who never fail to make my day everytime I come to visit. Thank God for the existence of these children. The baby was so sweet. She laughed and tried to talked. Heheh. She's funny. Poor little one was down with a cold. The older sista and bro were just as funny. They talked like grown ups. Hahaha. And I so love the video I recorded of them. I can't believe I spent like 4+hrs with KIDS of age 5 and below. :-P It was fun though. My happiest. It's less complicated compared to dealing with the grown ups. Heh.
As a closing for the day, I met him. It was no doubt a nice dinner. I was in the mood to shop but as always, when the mood is there, the things are not there. :-P He was the shopper. Heheh.
Oh, have you heard of a VIBRATING CONDOM?!!! It's nothing electric, I guess coz the package is just a small box. My best guess is that they use body heat as the source of power to make the condom vibrate. If anyone uses it during the day, it might work better coz it could use some solar energy. Ahahahahaha! Ok, I just find the product funny. You can get it at 7-11 Toa Payoh. *LoL!!!!!!*