Sometimes I don't know what's the fuss about religion. I don't understand people who do bad things and using religion as an excuse for their actions. I don't understand people who blamed people from such and such religion for certain actions that were somewhat started by those people who claims to be from that religion. Anyone can do shit to anyone.
And it's worse when someone of the same religion disses one another. Mcm siak ah korang. Tgh boring kaper? Boring2 gi lah tengok laut. Kalau laut takde, gi tengok air paip sua. Mcm merepek ah.
And now that the fasting month is just a few tapak away, mcm2 hek keluar. Let's put it this way. Org yg tak hormat bulan puasa, pandai2 dia lah nanti tanggung. Yg penting dorang tahu per kan apa yg boleh dan dilarang. Kalau tak puasa pun, hormat je lah bulan puasa ni. Apa, hormat tu susah sangat ke? Kalau nak togok sampai mabok, pegi ah buat dlm rumah sendiri. But then again kalau dah minum air setan abeh mabok perangai pun mcm setan eh kan? Setan betul kena lock up. Setan jadi-jadian lah pengganti. Apa kan daya wahai Jebat! Ok, I think this has started to become comical for me.
So, Ramadhan is tomorrow. Selamat Berpuasa. Semoga bulan ini membuat kita semua manusia yg lebih baik.