I never thought I'll ever get tagged. Heheh. Actually, I'm excited coz I've been tagged. :-P Here goes:
7 THINGS THAT SCARES ME:1. Not having enough money for the future
2. Losing my loved ones
3. Not having a job after I graduate
4. Going blind
5. Elevator jams
6. Policeman/Army guys with guns at the airport
7. My chest pains
7 THINGS I LIKE THE MOST:1. Talking about everything to mum & MeeBoi
2. Sitting in front of anything that has internet
3. Soup
4. My current job
5. Kids who listens
6. Long train rides in Aust
7. Cold weather a.k.a Autumn/Winter
7 IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY ROOM:1. My laptop
2. My TV
3. My DVD player
4. My mobile phone
5. My fan + aircon
6. My bolster
7. Me (what is a room without a person? heheh)
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:1. I am quite a heavy sleeper
2. I need at least 8hrs of sleep or I'll get cranky
3. I used to play the cornet/trumpet
4. I can have soup (with veges or seafood) for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday
5. I can talk nonsense anytime of the day
6. I tend to accept challenges and competitions and be fully focussed in them
7. I prefer to shop alone
7 THINGS I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE:1. Accomplish all the religious duties
2. Khatam Quran one more time
3. Able to see my children grow and become good people
4. Able to see my grandchildren grow
5. Make peace with people
6. Travelled almost everywhere
7. To just be happy and at peace
7 THINGS I CAN DO:1. Dance (by myself, that is. haha)
2. Bake
3. Programming (haha!!!)
4. Talk crap non-stop
5. Continue eating even when someone's describing something gross and disgusting
6. Ride thrilling/scary rides in amusement parks (i like!)
7. Sew (but it's been a long time since I last did it)
7 THINGS I CAN'T DO:1. Take fotos as good as MeeBoi
2. Swim
3. Ride a bicycle (haha!)
4. Being nice to nasty people
5. Cook or Bake with people looking at me or lingering at the kitchen
6. Talk when out in a large crowd coz nobody will listen and I'll be invisible
7. Adopt a child (coz I don't have the income yet)
7 WORDS I SAY MOST:1. Hello
2. Awak
3. Kental
4. Apa?
5. Bye
6. Hahaha (that's a word, right? :-P)
7. Yeay!
7 CELEB CRUSHES:1. Takuya Kimura
2. Jeff Probst
3. Brian Littrel (OMG! So Sec Sch!)
4. Glenn Ong (Sec Sch!!! Ahahaha)
5. Abbas Saad (*LoL*)
6. Rafi Ali (OMG! I should stop this already! Hahaha)
7. Jon Bon Jovi (he rocks! he rocks!!!)