So... has the Syawal mood hit me? NOT REALLY. 1st things 1st, money is not enough. I'm in a dilemma. There're too many to give. And I don't have much. Next yr hopefully. And no Geylang yet. Hopefully never. Though I sometimes have this feeling to go there. But the "NO" part is so much stronger. Sometimes I wonder apa yg ada kat situ. It's the same thing over and over again. Maybe the people tend to change but hmmm I dunno lah eh. It's just not me. Tunggu lah masa aku jadi makcik2, perhaps korang nampak muka aku kat sana tak habes2. But then again, maybe by then, things have changed.
The Coke Lime doesn't taste like the one in Aust. It seems that they've cut down on the lime taste. SLENGER NYE ORG. Ok fine. I just want Lift. Not the one made in S'pore (if that happens) coz I'm sure it'll suck as well.
Kuih... We're almost done with them. 2 more tomorrow. And that's it. I need to get my room sorted. And I'm not re-painting my room. I'll live with it for a few more months. People won't bother coming to my room anyway. And I won't like people messing up my room. So, have to make the room as unfriendly as possible. Heheh.
Today's break fast food will be dry AGAIN. I'm so sick of dry food, really. I cannot live with dry food everyday. Ok, we had some porridge which I finished up and perhaps more of it today too which my guess is, I'll finish it up too. And did you know that I had 1 pot of soup all to myself?! I made it myself. Instant but hey, as long as it's SOUP. I supposed I'll repeat the same stuff again today. :-P Hey at least I won't be dehydrated!
Anyway, bila nak ke Bedok Corner and Simpang Bedok? *shrugs*