Today was such a "lost" day for me. My mind was left in the laptop. I mean, what do you expect? Even people who work in offices work from 9am to 5pm. I work and stare at the goddamn computer from 5:30am to 11:40am!!! Ok, I had like 2hrs break in between. But it's still LONG! Anyway, the day was fine. I was such a happy person. Dia jentik aku, aku pukol dia. Dia balas balek ni. Dah tu aku kasi dia dua kali yg dia balas tu. Heheheh. Sungguh ganas. Dah tu suka menyakat org dektu tu. Abeh, kena sakat balek. Dua2 suka balas balek. Kwa Kwa Kwaaaa. Apa kan daya, aku ni sampai skarang tak lah lemah-lembot mcm mana org sangka. Nampak je pendiam. Aku nye tengking dorang blom dgr. Heheheh. Dulu, time skolah menengah, ada lah aku nak aksyen memain nak jotos kawan dok sebelah aku. Skali, betol2 terJOTOS. Kesian itu budak. Tapi lepak.
Anyway, apart from happy meeting the light of my life, I'm happy with the presents!!! I can't wait. Oh, we met a man who started to talk to us. I don't know why he wanted to talk to us. But here's the part that made me wanted to laugh "Your wife?" Alamak. Apek, cincin pon aku takde, Apek. Mcm2 ah. When we wanted to leave the place, he wished us the best for our wedding/marriage in future. *_* Ok, anything goes.
I got a bit tired. I guess it's the weather. I HATE hot/humid weather. I really HATE it. And it's worse being in the MRT and bus with airpros (the opposite of aircons) i.e. aircons that doesn't quite give out cold air. But anyway, I FOUND COKE LIME!!!! YES!!!!! COKE LIME!!!!! And it's just a mere 1 to 2 mins away from my home! YEAAAHOOO!!!!! It felt like I was the happiest person on earth! But you know, if there was LIFT or SUNKIST (carbonated), I WOULD BE MUCH WORSE than I was when I saw the Coke Lime. Hehehehe!
I'm gonna let out on 1 secret. I've lost another KG. I'm now below the 50 mark. WOOHOO!!!!!