I do not know why but I was sitting and eating breakfast and I got reminded of my childhood. It actually started when I was in the toilet. *_* HOW ODD!
I got myself reminded of ZERO-POINT! Favourite childhood game. Being the shortest, it sucks when I had to jump to high to get to the other side. Then I remembered during the fasting month where we sat behind the canteen and started to tell each other jokes and give away some riddles. And I believe I was corny since little coz I tell the sillest jokes and I was so sacarstic and blunt at that age. I don't like girly girls coz they're just bimbo-ish. I didn't like the KEPO mothers of some of them coz they think their bimbo daughters are so much better at studies compared to me. AHAHAHAHAHAHA! And then I got reminded of chasing MeeBoi for an autograph when clearly the boy didn't want to write anything in there and did now know what to write in the book. But I forced him to just draw something in that little book of mine.
When I went back to the Primary School I went to, it reminded me of a lot of things coz everything was placed the same way it was the last time I left it. It's somewhat nice to have grown up.
Ooh! MeeBoi's here. *winks*