PLEASE USE FIREFOX coz IE SUCKS. My blog is FIREFOX FRIENDLY.
Yesterday went well. Salute to my mother for being able to withstand cooking for HOURS. I was assistant but it was so tiring as one. I cannot imagine being the Master Chef. But I'm a proud roti maker. It was a success!!! It expanded like Whoa. *kisses own hands* :-P
There were 6 of us. Ok, my family only has 4 members and we extended exclusive invites to 2 people for winning the hearts of the junior members of the family. *grins* The wide spread of food, my father's corny jokes (i got it from him, i tell ya!), some TV, Swensens ice cream cake, Uncle Djenggot Bandung and PRESENTS! Yes! I waited so long for the time to give them the presents. I even gave an advanced one for my bro. Hahaha. The expression I've got was exactly what I've imagined. It was made so obvious by my father coz he hanged them minutes after opening them. Hahaha. They cannot keep their eyes off them. :-)
The presents for the parents actually has a meaning behind it. I want to show them how much we are as a family. And how over the years my parents have been stronger as a couple, as a mother and a father to us kids. It means a lot to me. Now, we have something to look at to remind us of us. I only have 1 main person to thank for making all that possible. Noor Hazmee a.k.a MeeBoi a.k.a My Light. Thank you for helping me thoughout all these. It means a lot to me.
So, it's 10 more days to my birthday. Heh.