1 day to the big day. EXAMS. My final one, HOPEFULLY. Oh God, help me pls. May the force be with me. *bites nails*
It was a hot day. It was nice to study in the park minus the laBang-s. You go figure that one out. I could only wish the whole of this country has internet connection i.e. wireless connection in parks too! Perhaps that should invent some wireless thingy where signals will come from underground (*_*) or satelnet (satellite internet). Ok, I think I have brought shame to my degree. AHahaha!
Do not call or attempt to call or sms me. My mobile will be on silent. No, I will not return any calls either. Do not bother to call or sms or find me on Monday morning till noon. No, not the Emmys. I have a life too, ya know. I have exams. Get it? I'm earning my 65 bucks on Tuesday and an outdoor movie in the evening. Wednesday evening will be dinner across the Causeway. And the whole of the coming week will be pretty busy like this week coz I have a dateline to meet.
But still, I HOPE FOR MORE MONEY! Coz MONEY, made me wake up at 7am easily and MONEY makes me happy and MONEY makes me do nothing but people watch (at least for now). And MONEY will have me called as "Teacher", "Miss ____" and on Tuesday, "CIKGU ____". But MONEY will make me suffer too. I cannot speak BAHASA BAKU. It'll be Yoda-English like. Like HELP.