My mother has been waiting for Survivor since 1pm. But it's on only at 4pm. My mother is such a fan. Wait till The Amazing Race starts. She'll be busy and if I missed any, she'll keep me updated.
Btw, GOOD NEWS! I managed to work around the final labwork!!! You know, the one I had problems with the last time round. I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY! WOOHOO!
I look forward to tomorrow. Well, not like I've studied much. *grins* But I'm not going to sleep tonight. Hello Coffee! How I miss thee. School in the morning and MeeBoi for my eyes to feast on during lunch to tea. The brain will be so happy even if the break will be just a bit shorter than before. Ehehehehe.
Ok people. Wish me luck. My journey to the end of study life will come to an end soon. Ok, unless I decided to be a teacher. *snorts*