Die die must
join StarIdol accomplish by tonight:
(1) Labwork
(2) Go thru 1st stack out of 4 notes
The Must-Do List For Tomorrow:
(1) Email Labwork
(2) Go thru 2nd stack of notes
(3) 3D furniture, window, lights
camera action, adjust camera
(4) Documentations
Thursday:
Shit! Must go Serangoon to run errands with the mother. Sometimes I hate it when my mother wants to do this and that for people and I have to go through the trouble also and it always happens when I have things to planned out to do. Anyway, I want her to do it early and fast coz I hate afternoons and I hate to linger with no agenda. So, once done with her errands:
(1) Go thru half of 3rd stack of notes
Friday:
Ok, this day is irritating. Why? Coz some cousins (WHO DONT STUDY ANYMORE) wants me to stay over at my uncle's coz THEY'RE STAYING OVER. I have things due. I love doing things the last minute because it keeps me focussed and going. When I say I have work to do, these people told me to bring my books over. How the hell do you expect me to study when around me are people who don't study and all they do is to make noise. And if I stay over, the point is to help my uncle and his wife with the preparation. NOT TO SIT AND STUDY! HELLO!!!!! If I come, it'll be late at night. So what's the point? Might as well I stay at home and be at his place on Saturday morning. Some people simply come up with no-brainer suggestions. *sigh* Do you roughly know why I hate being back? It's never the people who're not close to me who makes me sick. It's always those who're close. Coz when they're close to you, they tend to take you for granted. Anyway, Friday's plan:
(1) Go thru another half of 3rd stack of notes
(2) Edit 3D
(3) Finish up project diary and submit
Saturday:
I hate doing wkday stuff on wkends. Anyway, I should reward Saturday as a day to take a break. Saturday's plan:
(1) Uncle's place early in the morning and leave at 5+pm
(2) A date with the boy (hopefully)
If plan (2) doesn't work, proceed to plan (3) -> Get home and go thru 4th stack of notes. *It won't be a BREAK afterall but it's ok*
Sunday:
If no date with the boy on Saturday, I hope for Sunday. If not, you'll find me in the library doing my 3D and bringing home a book and continue with my 4th stack of notes.
I must be disciplined enough to do what I've typed here.
MeeBoi, if I get a D or a HD for my server subject, kindly reward me with a Powerbook. Can eh? Apa? Cannot? Tak kesian sey.