I was out late coz my mascara smudged. Like what on earth is wrong with me? Why must the mascara smudge on this important day! So, I had to wash and reapply everything. Though it still looks weird, it wasn't as bad as the 1st time. :-P I think I sound girly girl as the day passes by. Scary shit.
I went to all 3 places. Mad rush, I must say. But it all went good. Let's start with the engagement. On my way there, there's a baby who when looked at me, she would laugh like as if I was doing something funny. I was staring at her and wasn't smiling. When I saw her reaction, I smiled. She laughed and got so happy. Apa... Hidung aku merah ke? :-P Anyway, at Ayu's place... I was shy (like you guys don't know already). *LoL* 1st visit. 1st meet. Imagine meeting the parents even before meeting their daughter. Guys, you should know how this feels. *LoL* Most of them thought I'm her ex-schoolmate. I think I look like the East-side girls, aye? Hehehe! 1 photo of us for memories. :-)
The rush to the BBQ. The cab driver was mad. Not the driving but the attitude. Like, if he doesn't like me, don't bother taking me as the customer. Anyway... I didn't know that if I guessed the answer for the Charades, I will have to be next to act out. :-P I guess my brain was malfunctioning. Macam2 kerenah! The Chronicles of Riddick was perhaps the funniest! That Batman naik loktang act. For a while I thought it's a devil. :-P Hehe... That was funny. "The Mexico" was ODD siaaaaa!!!! Who on earth made that movie?! Hazven Meesberg?!
The movie! It would have been good if it didn't rain!!! Ah well. I just feel we both deserve the movie. But I guess God doesn't think so. Heh.