I think the weather's getting more and more irritating. But at least there's no hurricane or anything like that. Thankful to God nevertheless.
Took the time to do some reading. Ummm magazine. I managed to finish the whole magazine. And my continuation of that book I started reading last Thursday, "Shock" by Robin Cook. I had the book in 2001. And I only get to read it now. I even took time to read some recipe books. I even went through my bank book. So you see how stressful it is for me today. But I wasn't even thinking of my project. Coz I have been thinking and looking at it every single day till Sunday. Do you know how painful it is? "Mata kembang" ok! Well from this student's point of view, "Mata Kembang" means "Eyes Explode". MUahahahahahaha!!!
I'm going to paint my room, ORANGE and YELLOW! My mum will nag, I guess. But hey! ITZ MY ROOM! I will buy my own paint. I will paint the room myself. I will make designs I desire. Hey, its good enough I want to settle with Orange and Yellow. I initially thought of RED.