No work = Boredom + No Money.
I look forward to the 8th Oct coz that's when my next pay will come. $100+. I know that's little but it's money! Hehehe! That would be more than enough to keep for the parents birthday + anniversary present. I look forward to Thursday coz I'll be meeting Feez. I look forward to Saturday coz that's making the present for the parents will start. :-)
30th Sept will be results day. I'm freaking out coz I do not know my chances. I just want a P and above. -_- I want to get this done and over with so much. In about 3mths, everything will be over. So, you know how much I want it to be over. Once I'm done with this degree, I'm going to work. I think I've had enough of studying for now. I just want to earn my own money.
I was thinking of ZingDo. But it's at AMK. Maaaak! Terbantot selera aku! Hehe!
I was thinking of going to Aust. The other parts. Money?