The 1st batch of notes is almost done. I keep taking short breaks coz I tend to shift focus a bit too fast. I shall obey my brain and body. The 2nd batch will start soon and I hope to finish it by today. I actually hope to start on the 3rd THICK batch tonight. The 3rd and 4th ones are pretty important and my weakest is the 4th one.
God has given me another chance in my studies. I managed to get an extention. The chest pain was a lot worse yesterday. The subject meant a lot to me. The grades is like my lifetime salary. Nobody could understand. I'm not making anyone understand coz no matter how much I try, they will still not understand. It's worse when in return, you get things you don't even ask for like anger, half-hearted words of encouragement, baseless words of comfort. These just made one feel useless.
That wraps up my break. Time to seek peace from God and get on with my revisions.