Being the chicken that I am, I watched the ghost video Fau sent me with my father. Aku aksyen lah ckp "Bapak nak tengok? ANTU!". Hehe.
After long thoughts, I'm pretty much ready to let my digicam go. No, not for free of course. Perhaps when I have a permanent job, I won't mind giving away my stuff to my relatives for free. No kidding. For now, THAT is not going to happen. :-P Am I going to get a new digicam? Maybe yes. Maybe no. Depends if there's any that could fit my taste. Even my mobile phone's camera is not used often but I know it'll be handy when I go back to Aust. Heheh! But I think I could still survive here without digicam. I have my bro's. :-P Without my digicam, I won't take pictures and my relatives won't have to complain so much coz I keep taking "nonsense".
Back to programming. I am determined to get it done and over with because I think I've found the book that have answers to my frustrations. :-)
So long!