I declined to do any relief teaching today. There goes $65. But think about it. Should I risk something that cost $1+k for $65? Doesn't look wise to me.
4hrs of sleep. BUT!!! I got the model done. Simple. Perhaps convincing?
My revision progress is slow. I will have to speed up today. And actually, the assignment was screwed up. Like I mentioned before he's a moron. So, I have to get 50% for my exams to save my ass. I hate working with people who never go all out for the tasks they're given. If they don't wanna do it, just say it. I hate waiting and end up receiving crap. *sigh*
Alright! It's time for breakfast and then get my brains working! Enough rests for them brains.
And MeeBoi!!! Like it or not, WE HAVE TO START ON OUR HEALTH REGIME. Early morning brisk walks alternate days! Let's hope I achieve my dream weight. *giggles*