It was cannot sit/stand still night. If we're made to explain why we're together, it's because we're different yet we have some things incommon and 1 of them seems to irritate the hell out of us i.e. to not to be able to sit/stand still. When 1 starts, the other got irritated. When 1 stops, the other starts being an irritant. We don't just irritate by disturbing each other. We talk nonsense and on top of that, we sing and imitate something that we find funny on repeat! And to make it worse, we tend to not know the whole lyrics of a song and we keep singing that same small bit of lyrics over and over and over. How irritating is that? This doesn't end in a day. We do it everytime we meet and it could go on for weeks! Irritating or what!
And kids, do not listen to your MP3 player whatever player (no, do not be a playa. i repeat DO NOT BE A PLAYA), do not listen too loudly. Coz it will spoil your ears. If you want to know when your ears are spoilt, when your friends said you talk too loudly but you think you speak softly. Aha! :-P
Oh, Fish & Co tastes awefully good. I miss them chips. I want back my chips and fish baskets and what-have-yous. I miss Woolies. I miss cold weather. I miss the accent. I miss the changeable train seats. I miss the double-decker trains. I miss the sceneries. *sob sob* I can't wait to return.
4th day. Am so proud indeed. Just hang on there.
FREE MEEBOI FROM SMOKING!