It did subside but it's still there. Oh dammit! There goes my dream to look pretty for today! Haha!
Highlights for today - I did edit 3 photos and uploaded to MeeBoi's Gallery. I watched Smurfs which suddenly got me thinking why there's only 1 female smurf and the rest are male and I wonder how they reproduce. Dodgy. Then I watched my favourite Hi-5. Then I was off for my long awaited date with Ah BoBoi! I obviously didn't look lawa becoz of the pimple. So, any pictures taken of me will have me covering part of my face. I never thought I could be THAT vain. Sushi and vitagen. We're healthy people. Hehe. We finally lighted the light stick. :-)
Time for my beauty sleep. I have more dates! *winks* FYI, I have ironed by skirt, top and my scarf tau! I am so semangat. I hope pimple will clear by noon! Heeeee.
FREE MEEBOI FROM SMOKING!