I had decided to give the job a pass. I do want to work and the place wasn't so far away. But... I am not hard-up for money just yet. And ok, I was trying to give it to someone who would need the job more than I do. I hope I am making the right decision here. And I have to apologize to Jar. Jgn serik, beb. Tak bermaksud nak buat decision yg tiba2 mcm ni. Aku mintak maaf banyak2.
I'm still going to try look for a job. I would prefer something part-time or assignment based. This is due to my main priority - my studies.
On a different note. If your intention of coming here is to read if I have typed about you, then you must have a lot more free time than I have. I know where you people are lurking from and it keeps getting more and more obvious. I bet most of you have beautiful lives and are so socially active or whatsoever. What insecurities do you have? Maybe the wider someone's social circle just makes 1 more insecure about themselves. How sad! If you feel I've been typing about you when the person I typed about isn't you, then, it's your own lost.
Side notes. Once say this then later say something else. Like what the fuck do you want, really?! I always think I am not being accomodating. NOW, I'm going to stop thinking as such.
FREE MEEBOI FROM SMOKING!