I've never watched The Golden Girls comedy years back. There're like re-runs of the comedy now and I happen to watch 1 today. See, years ago when it was so-called new at that time, I never liked it coz I feel is a bit weird to see old ladies trying to be funny. Meheheh! Anyway, when I watched it just now, it still felt weird. It's like YUCK plus HAHA. It made me went "Dah nyanyok ni ongtuer". I didn't quite like it, anyway.
There's no lab tonight and so, I shall stay at home and watch the shows I never get to watch on Tuesdays (ok, apart from a recorded SHOOTING STARS). :-P Let's see... Heartlanders? Meheheh! Anyway, I've been staying glued to Kids Central every wkdays at 5pm. 1 2 3 4, Hi-5! Heheheh! I really do love the show. Maybe I'm deprived. I just need some Aussie accent in my life. Ahahahaha!
I guess Beryani for Wednesday or Thursday. Hehe. Free food for selected few. No names mentioned. :-)