This is yet another BRAIN DEAD DAY. I so need a fucking job right now. Tomorrow I'll be back to the Secondary School I was from. No, not to work. But to find work. I so hope they have a class for me. I so hope my 1997 form teacher would help me out in this. It's getting unbearable sitting at home and not doing much other than to sit in front of the computer and surfing around aimlessly. Ok, at least when I lose my way in the virtual world, I could quickly get back on track by closing the browser.
I need to get some stuff and I need to throw some stuff AND I need to change some stuff. I want to throw away more things away coz I think I have too many things in my room. Everyone in the house throws all their rubbish to my room and yet they complain that my room's messy. 1st -> GET RID OF YOUR MESS! Korang fikir aku ni tauke karang guni?!
Last night, I did not catch the fireworks. I guess twice is enough. 1st, caught it with my good fren (though I was furious at that time). 2nd, caught it with MeeBoi. Isn't that enough already? I would love to catch them with cousins and all. Perhaps the next time round. It will be worth it to catch it with people that matters and significant in my life. Ok, getting a bit emotional here...
Caught some Malay flicks at home with the bro. It's been a while. The last time we watched any videos at home was The Ring. Haha. And it scared the shit out of me coz at the last part, my bro said "Ni seram! Jgn tengok! Tutop mata!" So, I never get to see the Sadako's face. Meheheheheh!
FREE MEEBOI FROM SMOKING!