Oh! I forgot to ask my mother to record Shooting Stars. But I hope she records it for me. I guess I still have that teeny bop popper ni meself. Oh, I so larve me young-at-heart-sampai-korang-meluat-ness. Heheheh!
Anyhoos. The labwork was kinda difficult coz instructions were not precise. And it got me lost a bit. I guess I will get back on track tomorrow since I will work on it tomorrow. It looks like I have little things to do. Somehow, people should be smart enough to think simple. But people here likes to do things the harder way. Like seriously, I've given up on some people here. They should not just travel. They should live in the places they go to (a.k.a the LESS KIASU countries) for more than a month and study how things are done in other places. Nobody gives a shit about how you do things as long as you get it done right?! THEN WHY COMPLAIN LAH SIAL! "Oh, not pro", "Oh, that's too simple". Look at the time lah dey! You think you superhero or what?! So, you think I have little things to do?
I'm tired. I'm tired of people telling me this and that and deem my input USELESS or NOT IMPORTANT. Next time, don't ask for my input. Coz it's wasting my energy and you don't deserve any of my attention.
Thank you and Fuck off.
MEEBOI NO SMOKE!