There's this moron I know whom I wish I don't. Enough of the whole nonsense already. I saw you and I IGNORED YOU. You see, I stay away from people who have no respect towards others. Have you no shame and respect for yourself? I feel sorry for the girl for having to love someone like you. I feel sorry for the girl who is about to get married to you. Perhaps she has THAT much patience. Perhaps she doesn't know. Perhaps she's like that too. Know what? I don't give a shit about you or your life. I won't even be attending your wedding and you won't be invited to mine. To me, you're an absolute nobody. Seriously, I saw you and I couldn't be bothered. I IGNORED YOU. So, do me a favour by staying away from me. You will NEVER get my attention.
------------------------------------
Perhaps girl, you should stop making things difficult for yourself if you want anyone to understand you. You should understand the feeling of being ditched. Imagine someone who cares and bothers to help but yet being ditched by you. What goes around comes around, isn't it?