I finally got my white pen. I thought white ink pens do not exist. It makes it all better to make the project of mine nicer. :-)
It was the point where having white cloth over a body would make the world be a better place for others and perhaps it was the peace that was long searched. It was the point where emotions froze and numb was felt. The minute it felt the lighting might struck where it came to realized that having a white cloth over was not the choice.
The elder relatives start their marriage thing with me. If they want to sponsor my daily married life expenses, I would be happy to get married A.S.A.P. I would want them to sponsor my new house too.
The things I asked for seem to be answered. This shows I must be careful of what I asked coz so far, the things I asked seem to be the ones that come from deep within my heart.
'Di Belakangku' has been on repeat since last night.
Kau peluk aku
Sebelum membunuhku
Tersenyum melihatku
Merenung melihatmu
Kau menungguku
Menunggu ku terjatuh
Setiap langkah tertuju
Setia dalam renungku
Aku menunggumu
Menunggumu
Menunggumu
Mati didepanku
Didepanku
Didepanku
Kaupeluk aku
Sebelum
Membunuhku
Tersenyum melihatku
Merenung melihatmu
Aku menunggumu
Menunggumu
Menunggumu
Mati didepanku
Didepanku
Didepanku
Apa yg kau lakukan
Di belakangku
Mengapa tak kau tunjukkan
Di hadapanku
Apa yg kau lakukan
Di belakangku
Di belakangku
Di belakangku