Did I tell ya? I've lost 4 blardy kgs in 3 weeks! Yeay!!! *confetties* Now now... Just 6 more kgs to my so-called ideal weight. C'mmon Me! :-) See, I've been wanting to be of that weight but it has not came true yet. If this time, I can't get that targeted weight, I'm so sure it's not meant to be. Hehe.
I watched the finale of Desperate Housewives last Monday. It was really sad when Bree was informed of her husband's death. Where she still took the effort to polish the silver and ensure the table is proper followed by crying. It must be devastating. If it was me, I don't know if I could handle it. It struck me that if any of my loved ones leave me forever, I don't quite know how I'll react. The 1st person in the family to go was my late maternal grandfather. Someone who always brings me to school and fetches me during my early primary school years. When I was informed in the middle of the night that my parents had to leave to my granny's place coz grandfather was very ill, I somehow knew that it was his last day. I had to stay by my little cousin's side, the one we babysat. When they left, I couldn't help it but cry my hearts out coz I knew it'll be his last day. And I kept asking God to prolong his life a bit more. But I knew it's his last day. I cried myself to sleep. The next time I got up, my sobbing mother broke the news to me "Get up and shower. Your grandfather just passed away." My heart broke. I pretended to be so groggy and said "Ok". Went to the bathroom and cried my hearts out. I knew crying for the dead was not good. I still cried. I cried while I shower until few mins before I got out of the bathroom. I had to look ok. I had to look fine. I had to look like I did not cry. I had to put up a brave front. So I did. I didn't get to see him for the last time. But I got to see them bring his body away from his home. I tried to hold back my tears. He's going away... Far far away from me... A few tears dropped, I wiped quickly and tried harder to hold back the tears. I hoped his soul didn't see me cry. It was the saddest thing ever happen to me coz it was the 1st death I had to face. Come August 10th will be his death anniversary. It's been like 10 or 11 yrs since he left all of us. And my last memory of him was at his house where he wiped away my spilled food.