What the hell am I gonna do today? Get 80% of the project done. That's my aim and I better get it done by today. I managed to do a few last night before I sleep. I hope when it's all done, it will reach my expectations. See, if it doesn't meet my expectations, I will get a bit upset and feel a bit bad too. It's like I didn't put in enough effort. Anyway, I hope it'll reach my expectations.
Anyway, I can't wait for Thursday to come. I'm going to get all meaty. Errr I mean, buy some meat - chicken and beef. I'm gonna marinate them. So, what I bought in Sydney will be of some use. :-) And the beef, I'm gonna make it into satay, baby! So, the recipe my fren gave will be of use again for the 2nd time. Woohoo!
I can't wait for the weekend to come. The love's bday will be very soon. I've planned it. Only thing to do is to prepare and execute. And again, I worry about how well it'll turn out. I'd love to think that it'll turn out great. Despite class starting on his bday, I've something planned for that day too. Or should I say night. It'll happen only after I'm done with class. He might be reading this. So, it's not a surprise after all. BUT!!! What exactly have I planned? *grins* So, nobody knows. Don't bother to ask coz there's no way am I telling a single soul. For once, this bday will be my way. The true Azaciel way. I should add the word budget constraint too. Heheh. If I've worked, it would turn out another way. Hehe... So, don't expect it to be ooh la la... coz it won't be that way. :-P And the love MUST (no negotiations) meet up with me after my class.
I am hungry. I need a heavy meal.