Dear Fren...
Sorry to hear about the troubles. You boyfriend's frens do not have the right to think of you like that when all they know about you is your name. What right do they have to question him about all that? I too feel disgusted when they assume you're like the fren's ex. Just because the goddamn ex is wild, it doesn't make everyone else who's of a close physical appearance is like that too. My dear fren, I do not know how you exactly feel but all I know it was just too much for you. People like to assume just because we used to stay in an angmoh land, it means we do what the angmohs do. I know it is disturbing for you. I'm sure your boyfriend feels the same like you do. It's worse coming from the people he calls frens. These people have nothing better to ask and do, really. And that fren whose ex is like that, why is he like so goddamn proud to tell people about what he did with the girl? He has no shame and dignity, I reckon. So, heck it lah. Let them think whatever they want. Like who cares. They're of no significance to you anyway. They think they know a great deal of things. Let them think highly of their low self. You should not stoop so low to the way they think to accomodate them. They're being childish.
Just be happy and thankful you have a set of friends who don't think like they do. Be thankful to God, that it's not you who have such mindset. Pray to God that you'll be spared from people of those kind. I think your boyfriend knows how to deal with things. I'm sure he loves you a lot than you ever imagined. Things take time. I'm glad you guys talked about it and somewhat come up with a common understanding and compromising on things. I know how angry you are. Take time to cool down. It's ok. Things will be ok.
Sincerely,
Your fren.