People should quit trying hard to be 'individuals' at an older age.
Everyone wants things fast. Fast Fast Fast. Can't you people chill for a while? It's the fucking weekend and I don't want to deal with things that is done on weekdays. The bloody thing doesn't even serve any purpose! For the record, I know more shit than you do. You can come up with your work rubbish to me but I don't give a fuck. When I suggest something new to the fucking workforce, you said no... You said we have to do this and that. Eh Ambok! Walaupon aku ni tak kerja dlm industri ini, aku baca lah. Tak semestinye org yg dah berkecimpung dlm industri ni bermakna dorang tahu segala-gala nye. Tu pasal dlm pekerjaan ada departments. Tu pasal dlm 1 kumpulan mesti ada lebih drp 1 org. Apsal lah bengap. Ni lah lelaki yg tak berotak. Yg suka pandang rendah terhadap wanita. Jgn terperanjat bila 1 hari, seorang wanita akan out-do diri kau. Yes, my sentiments are feminist but this is because I have to deal with a sexist cum Male Chauvanist PIGS whose ego is bigger than the brains.
Tell me how to believe in fairies when I don't believe in their existence. It's like talking to a crazy person who does not admit to be crazy.