Superstars.
I was pretty star struck by well, not your everyday star. Mr President. I was in awed. Now that's funny. Since when was I even proud of my country? Well, I hope it was the president coz I was so close but his back was facing me. I don't think it's his double. I think it's him. Hehe.
I watched the fireworks. I dunno what else to say other than sad, frustrated, angry, disappointed, upset. But who cares? God did somehow answered my prayers. Start the fireworks soon and end it FAST. It was answered, right in front of my very own eyes in a few seconds. I thanked God so so much. The fireworks were nice enough for me. Yet it was unpleasant. Perhaps I should start doing things by myself. Just me and myself.
Sometimes I don't understand why at this age that I am, I have to go through fucking teenage parenting shit. I want to move out of this place. I'm still in my own country. It's still home. But if I'm treated like some kid, might as well I'd be out of this goddamn house! Lead my own fucking life. Like I have my own life. I choose to be who I want to be. And at this age, I don't need to be nagged. These nagging shit is making me so sick. FUCK LAH! They can say I'm not a thankful bastard but hey, NOBODY KNOWS SHIT ABOUT WHAT'S IN MY HEART other than God. NOBODY FUCKING BOTHERS TO KNOW. Why don't I just get the fuck out of here? Why the fuck did I choose to be here? Was I out of my fucking mind??? I hate being here. I HATE BEING HERE.