I don't say it here as much as I used to. I don't express it here as much as I used to. I might sound angry half of the time or perhaps 80% of the time here rather than express the love I have inside me.
I love you. These words don't fully express how I feel towards you. But you know how much you mean to me. Our differences is our strength. I always believed that there are reasons why we're meant to meet and be together. I guess the reasons have always been under our nose. Only this time, it made things clearer.
I made conversation over the phone with his mother. Well, that's a start, I guess. I have passed many chances given to me and this time, I took it all the way. How did it feel? It felt weird but I guess I was sitting there feeling satisfied too coz I managed to have the guts to speak.
Friday is orientation day. It's been 2.5yrs since I last went to one.
I must start on the Project Secret-For-Now. Today.