I've been hit by the lazybug. For no reason, I get lazy. I do nothing, I get lazy. Because of the gloomy weather, I get sleepy. I was in class and I was asleep with eyes wide open. Oh no.
But I do love the gloomy weather. I love rain. I love cold weather. It feels heaps better when it's a rainy day and the aircon is switched on. It feels like winter but not a bad one. I am missing things on the other side. I miss the weather, scenery and things I could get there. I can't wait for graduation day where it shall be my reason for wanting to go back there. I hope it'll be in December.
On our wedding day, nobody's allowed to take photos of us except 1. And that would perhaps be my own uncle. Ok, just in case you ppl think that I'm gonna get married anytime sooner, it's a NO. I just need to get this typed down. Quiet, private, family only. I know the parents will not accept this but hey, it's my life... It's now or never... I'm gonna live forever... Errr ok, what the!
The thought of not able to see him till Friday somewhat is making me like a tad bit shitty. And I look forward to the weekend again so that I could see him. And I'm so glad it is Wednesday now. I want to do well in my subjects and at the same time, I just want to do as well in the other aspects of my life. Dear God... I wonder what you have planned for me. Dear MeeBoi... things happen for a reason. Perhaps this one is to make us see each other. Perhaps God knows how terrible I'll feel when I don't see you for too long. 6 days in a row is mad, ok. And that 1 day was only for like 2hrs. I'll be fine with 4 days off. We'll see how things go. :-)