I plan to go for a getaway. Where all I see everyday will be the sea. And all I feel will be nice dreamy breeze on my face. A place where nobody knows me and I know nobody. I need to be away from this place and remind me of the place I have been the past 2 yrs. Just the feel of it. Coz for now, I couldn't afford to go back there. The money's reserved for the big day. Not wedding. Convocation.
I need to getaway to think if the list of plans I have can be done and how it will be done. I plan to keep this from everyone else. I get questions like "What are your plans after this?" often from everyone. The only answer they'll get is "Work". I mean, that is what I plan to do. Just don't expect me to say anything more.
I need a getaway where I can be free to do whatever I want and not think about home.