I feel like I'm in an empty room which has only 4 walls and no light entering. Suffocated, dark and sufferring. I hate being nice. I hate everything. Sometimes I feel a tinge of regret for having the life I have. I hate being taken for granted. Sometimes I feel stupid. You will never understand me. My needs. How it feels like to be treated like someone worthless. You never understand because I treat you like you're a precious element in life. My patience is leaving my soul. My tears are tearing my vision. The sadness is tearing my emotions. The shatters of my heart is killing me. I'm tired. Put me to infinite sleep.
Dear God. I know you hear the cries in my heart asking you to help me. I know you see me cry every night before I sleep. Dear God. Please give me the strength to do the right thing. Please show me the right way. Dear God. All I want was to dislike but it has start to grow as hate. Please help me stop from hating.