I have brand new things - A tennis skirt tote bag (a bag that looks like a tennis skirt. DUH) and a digital watch. MeeBoi gave me. He said, "Present". 2 days in a row. So sweet. Awak!!! Many thanks! :-) The best present is to have you as a NON-SMOKER for the rest of your life. The time I gave is ample. And I accept no excuses. I might not be able to watch you every minute. God does. Don't play funny with me. Yes, I am serious about this smoking thing.
Seoul Garden with a fren was FANTA-STIK! We ate and ate till be get heavier. Meheheh. And we got student meals! Yippie!!! I shall make full use of this matriculation card for as long as I'm a student. I will bring the student card everywhere I go. *grins* Short meet with the sec sch fren. When we meet, we always have things to say. Hehehe. It's nice! I want more!
People love to ASSUME who I am. Tell you what... Don't bother. If you think you can take care of yourself and life, I bet everyone else can too. The only difference is the approach. And for the record, I know some c/a/b/l/e/s. Don't fuck with my knowledge. Don't judge me according to my gender, asshole. Don't judge me like I'm a dumbass student just because I have not worked in the "industry". Grow up, morons! I'm ashamed to get potential graduates thinking like someone who just reached puberty!
Sometimes, people who say they don't wear sleeveless clothes contradict themselves by wearing them. Sometimes, people who think they're successful contradict by not even sounding successful. Sometimes, people who talks about expensive weddings all the time doesn't even think about their own wedding. Sometimes, people talk a lot but forgets what they talk about. Sometimes, people say no when they mean yes. Sometimes, people need to be told directly but themselves beat around the bush. Sometimes, we just need to walk away from people who find trouble for themselves because if we keep catching them when they fall, they will never learn to walk on their own.