My ex-phone which I still am very much in love with is dying on me. In fact, it is dead now because the battery has gone bloated. Should I get a new battery for it? Hmmm. I guess it's goodbye for good dear phone. I will keep the phone and discard the battery. Who knows, my mother might want it and I'll just purchase a new battery for her.
Looks like today, I will go out. Pay my fees. I am looking forward to classes and project. Seriously, I have not much clues as to what the project group has planned for their project. I read the project requirements for each topics and I think they're a bunch of mad projects. I should be worried and start reading up.
I think I should go to the library after paying my fees. I think I am about to freak out. I so much need the weekend to keep my mind away from these for a while.