I must get used to Apek English.
I must get used to kiasu-ism.
I must get used to summer at the worst.
I must get used to comfort.
I must get used to "typical" thinkings.
I must get used to "don't care about a matter until 1 of your own dies becoz of it".
I must get used to people who say "This is not Australia. This is Singapore" crap.
I must get used to wet markets.
I must get used to tapping the EZ-Link card.
I must get used to boring MRT sceneries.
I must get used to minahs/mats/lians/bengs (what do we call them Indians?).
I must get used to locals going googoos over the angmohs.
I must get used to locals sucking up to the angmohs.
I must get used to Pro-American media.
I must get used to people thinking those of mix-parentage are beautiful or whatever.
I must get used to "put your own community 1st" & "help ur own community" (when they're so fucking arrogant when helped in the 1st place and they never put in their own effort when help is being given).
I must get used to boring TV and seeing the same people on TV (what talent?).
I must get used to people who confuse "westernised" to "modernised".
I must get used to eat much much lesser and drink plenty than usual.
I must get used to aircon than the usual cold weather.
I must get used to spending much less coz there's not much that suits me unless I go to Geylang.
I must get used to hidden racism and people who make a big fuss about the tudong (yes, here is WORSE than where I was. PATHETIC!).
I must get used to seeing that "ah-meng faced" fella (i think he's being cursed).
I must get used to wanting to go back there and working on it.