Surprise! They reached home at 9+pm. And of course as expected a nag. Make that many nags. This would have been the best motivation for me to get my arse back to Aust. Unfortunately, of course, what's left is only the feeling. I'm half way done with the room. My next clean up will be that 2 spaces that are currently filled with lotsa things. And again, SOME are NOT MINE. Like WTF. It's my room and I have to keep all these things in my room. Ok, A bit is fine but not CRAP. I already have problems keeping my stuff and yet they nag blah blah that I cannot keep my room tidy.
On another note altogether... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR FOR TOMORROW!!! I would opt for the traditional but it won't be proper to be brought for a casual outing. But I need something formal and can be transformed into something informal. YIKES! Panic Panic. Ok, I did try on some make-up. Errr CANNOT MAKE IT! I shall make do with being plain jane with a bit of colour on me face. And that's gonna be the most I can do. And bag!!! What about bag!!! Shoes???!!!! Ok, shoes will always be black. Gimme my heels! Heheh.
Ouh! My back hurts.