How would anyone expect others to look at them at a good way when they look at others in a disrespectful way?
I for once will pass no judgement and I will never like or dislike anyone if they are not close to me. What for like them? What for dislike them? What for pass judgement about them? I don't see a point in doing all that. But it irks me to know that people pass judgement on others DISRESPECTFULLY. Like I don't give a FUCK about what you think. But if your thoughts about a person is disrespectful, you're not worth any of anyone's time & attention. Not everyone can stoop so low to the way you think of others. Just because someone of your past is like this and that, you think another who is of physical resemblance of the past person is also like this and that. Shame on you! The last thing I'd want to know is someone who's close-minded and stereotypical. Before you even bother voicing out your opinion about others lowly and disrespectfully, look at yourself in the mirror.
If you think I'm angry, I am. It's more of disgusted and annoyed. I can't make you be like me. But I'm glad I won't be like you.
I'm just this person who just happen to cross the path you walked on. But I didn't stop and say Hi. I smiled and walked on.